Thursday, May 6, 2021

Residential Permits

As of December 31st 2020 all paper permits have been cancelled. Residential permits are issued at Sturgeon County or your Town Office. Your permit is required to use the Roseridge Landfill and must be scanned at the scale to gain admittance. 

Please report lost disposal permits.

Please call Sturgeon County or your Town Office if you require more information.

Commercial Permits

For a commercial permit, please see the link below:



Commercial Permit Application

Download and complete the PDF application:

Roseridge Waste Management Commercial Permit Application

(PDF, right click and select save as .. )

Please send your completed Permit Application by mail to

Roseridge Waste Management Services Commission

55515 RR251

Sturgeon County Alberta

T8R 0N9

Or by email or fax to:


Fax: (780) 939-4788

For Contaminated soils please contact for application proceedure


Residential Permit

Residents of Bon Accord, Gibbons, Legal, Morinville and Redwater obtain your residential waste permit at your Town Office

Residents of Sturgeon County (not in a town listed above) are able to pick up their permits at the landfill weigh scale office.

To obtain a permit, proof of residency in Sturgeon County is needed. Residents must provide:

  • Picture i.d., bearing your address and signature 
  • Documentation indicating your legal land description (ie. utility bill or tax notice)

Types of Waste

  • Recyclables - Items that can be reprocessed or re-purposed.

  • Garbage - Typical non-hazardous household waste. 

  • Hazardous Waste - Dangerous waste requiring special handling and disposal.

Collection Information

For more information on collection programs in your municipality:

Hours of Operation

Roseridge Waste Management Facility

Residential Traffic

Monday - Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.

Commercial Traffic

Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.

Redwater Transfer Facility

Open Monday and Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesdays 10:00 a.m.  to 6:00 p.m.


Please call 780-203-5124 for more information

Contact Us

Roseridge Waste Management Services Commission

Phone (780) 939-5678

Mailing Address

55515 RR251
Sturgeon County, Alberta
T8R 0N9


Copyright 2021 © Roseridge Waste Management Services Commission
Login | | Website by WebmontonMedia